EMPLOYEE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
Vanderbilt Pharmacy offers a FREE home delivery service for maintenance medications for all employees and their dependents. This often means BIG SAVINGS with a copay as low as $1/mo for certain generic medications.
* This includes up to a 90-day supply, if applicable, or when prescribed by a physician.
- New prescriptions can be requested by clicking the "Prescription Request" below or by calling 615.875.0078.
- Pharmacy staff will review your order and contact you directly if there are any issues filling your prescription(s).
- Medications can be mailed to street addresses only and will be tracked from the pharmacy to your door. You can also receive an email notification when your prescription has been shipped.
- Deliver is free* and delivered by UPS or FedEx. Please allow 7 business days for your medications to arrive at your address.
*Heat sensitive medications which must be delivered overnight and specially packaged will also be delivered free of charge.
- Rush delivery is available at the cost of expedited shipping.
- Your copayment and any additional delivery fees will be charged to your credit or debit card.
- Please click "Prescription Request" below or call the pharmacy at 615.875.0078.
- To switch from delivery service to pick up, please call the pharmacy 615.875.0078
For any additional questions or concerns, please call 615.875.0078.