All faculty and staff are invited to attend Celebrate! — The Difference YOU Make Every Day! This fun experience brings us all together to honor and appreciate every member of our organization. Each session includes a short program, live entertainment, inspiring stories about our patients and colleagues and activities that you won't want to miss.
Each session is a fun, uplifting and entertaining 1-hour program, including a performance by The Vanderbilt Melodores and very special guest Chris Kirkpatrick, founding member of NSYNC. We hope as many people as possible can attend. Pick the session that is most convenient for you.
Thursday, April 20 – Doors open at 4 p.m. Program starts promptly at 4:30 p.m.
Friday, April 21 – Doors open at 7 a.m. Program starts promptly at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, April 21 – 11:30 a.m. session is SOLD OUT.
Note: Registration is required and ends April 14.
Memorial Gymnasium, located on the Vanderbilt campus
Celebrate is designed as an in-person, real-time, on-campus experience to enjoy along with thousands of your colleagues. No livestream is available.
LOGISTICS AND PARKING
- If you work near Children's Hospital, the Psychiatric Hospital, Blakemore Offices or Medical Center North, hop on the "Celebrate Express," a special shuttle service to get you to the event. Pickups start an hour before each event and will run approximately every 5 minutes from the Children's Hospital shuttle pickup/drop off area on 23rd Avenue and the Medical Center North, Roundwing area. Return service is also provided after the event. Download a route map here.
- If you work at 3401 West End or Crystal Terrace, the "Celebrate Express" will pick up 30 minutes before each session. Pickup location is at the back of the building where the Purple Route picks up. Attendees can also choose to ride the Purple Route shuttle if they prefer.
- If you already park on campus: Park in your permitted parking area. (This includes if you park at 3401 West End, 2525 West End or Crystal Terrace.)
- If you plan to drive to campus: Make it a team experience and invite your coworkers to carpool! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Celebrate Parking" by April 14. Important: include which session you will attend, so we can send you a parking permit for the event.
TIPS FOR ATTENDING
- Carpool when possible.
- Arrive so that you can be seated at least 15 minutes before the program begins.
- Bring your VUMC ID badge for entry.
- Start sharing on social media at #VUMCcelebrate17
- Get ready to have some fun!
Questions? Email email@example.com.