Wow! Thanks to the thousands who attended Celebrate! — The Difference YOU Make Every Day! Your ongoing contributions to our patients, their families, your colleagues and teams is incredibly valued.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's strong culture of caring is a direct result of the dedication and commitment of every single person in our organization. Whether behind the scenes or in direct care, we help people stay well, improve the quality of life for our patients, help those with serious disease health and we provide hope.
We hope everyone had a wonderful time!
KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING
- We encourage you to write thank you notes to your colleagues and team members letting them know of the difference they make every day. Feel free to visit HR Express in the Medical Center North Lobby for Celebrate thank you notes while supplies last.
- Check out all the posts on #VUMCcelebrate17 and continue to add your pictures and stories.
- View and share the videos from the event. They are posted on this site.
- Visit the elevate web site to view the new Credo video.
- Ask your team members to fill in the blank: "I make a difference because I ____________ every day!" and discuss how they answered.
- Consider creating a memory board or posting pictures of the event at your work area.
- Make sure to mark your calendars for the Employee Picnic in May. More details here.
Questions? Email email@example.com.