Vanderbilt University Medical Center has launched the Flexner Discovery Lecture Series featuring the world's most eminent scientists, who will speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
All lectures start at 4PM in 208 Light Hall.
Eric R. Kandel, M.D.
- University Professor and Fred Kavli Professor, Department of Neuroscience Columbia University
- Director of the Kavli Institute for Brain Science
- Co-Director of the Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute
- Investigator, HHMI
- Member, National Academy of Sciences
- Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 2000
May 4, 2017
Sponsored by the Department of Pharmacology (Elaine Sanders-Bush Lecture Series)