All lectures, unless otherwise indicated, start at 4PM in 208 Light Hall.
Ruth Lehmann, Ph.D.
- Chair, Department of Cell Biomolecular Medicine
- Director, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
- Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Professor of Cell Biology, Department of Cell Biology, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
March 21, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Department of Cell & Developmental Biology
Gerard E. Francisco, M.D.
- Wulfe Family Chair in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Professor and Chair of PM&R, UTHealth McGovern Medical School
- Chief Medical Officer and Director of the NeuroRecovery Research Center at TIRR Memorial Hermann
March 28, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Department of Pediatrics
Scott Zeger, Ph.D.
- Professor of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
April 18, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Department of Biostatistics
Tony Hunter, Ph.D.
- American Cancer Society Professor, Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory, Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Renato Dulbecco Chair
May 2, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center has launched the Flexner Discovery Lecture Series featuring the world's most eminent scientists, who will speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.