We've made frequently used forms and 'how-to' information easy to access. This page contains links to tools, forms, and instructions that assist with common tasks. They are in alphabetical order. If you have any questions or would like to suggest a link or form please contact us at email@example.com.
Coordinators and Directors: The forms and instructions you need are now available on a page specifically for you.
DEA Registration Numbers
Exit Info for House Staff
FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- See "Leave for House Staff," below
House Staff Agreement/Contract
House Staff Manual (Policies and Instructions)
Interviewees for Residency/Fellowship Positions
- Consult the Program Coordinator for the program for which you are interviewing.
- Vanderbilt Child and Family Center maintains a list of available lactation rooms here. The three lactation rooms on the 10th floor of Critical Care Tower (listed under "Medical East Area") are equipped with Clinical Workstations.
Leave for House Staff
- House Staff, please consult the House Staff Manual for this information. The HR website has information for regular staff only, NOT house staff.
- Coordinators, please see the PC/PD forms page.
Name Changes - See "update personal info" below
- Find an NPI number
- Updating NPI Information
- Make sure you enter your personal information or that of your coordinator, NOT that of the GME Office. Providers or pharmacies call the GME office, and it's very difficult to track down the individual house officer.
- See requirements and information on registering for a course here.
- VUMC Risk and Insurance Management here.
Supplement Long-Term Disability
- Coverage is available with no medical underwriting and unisex rates.It takes 5-10 minutes to apply. The policies are specialty specific, fully portable and can be increased to $15,000 a month in the future with only financial underwriting
How to Apply:
Contact Marc Flur
Phone : (919)-418-8630
Email : Marc.Flur@MarshMMA
Please Note: This benefit has been vetted through Dr. Brady and the VUMC Human Resources office and is an optional benefit which requires action from the individual House Staff.
Update Personal Info