Vanderbilt University Department of Neurology has many facits of educational activity.
- Categorical Adult Neurology Residency program
- Categorical Child Neurology Residency program
- Multiple subspecialty fellowships including programs in Neuromuscular disease, Neurophysiology and Epilepsy, Sleep, Cerebrovascular, and Movement disorders.
CME courses include:
- Annual Contemporary Clinical Neurology Symposium
- Annual Stroke Symposium
- Biennial Neurophysiology Symposium
More on all of these programs can be found through their individual links on this page.