Vanderbilt Neurosurgeons care for adult and pediatric patients
Vanderbilt Clinical Neurosciences in Nashville, Tennessee, is a leader in treating brain, spine and nervous system disorders. Collaboration is key in caring for such complex issues. Vanderbilt neurosurgeons, neurologists and other experts team up to care for you. We offer a wide range of expert care backed by experience and research.
Our teams treat all neurological conditions including brain tumors; epilepsy; headaches; Parkinsons, essential tremor and other movement disorders; stroke, and muscular sclerosis, among others. Our adult and pediatric patients benefit from a team approach where a group of experts collaborates to create a personalized care plan.
Adult treatment and services
- Brain Tumors: Includes metastatic, primary malignant and benign brain tumors. Housed in the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. View our Brain Tumor Doctors.
- Cerebrovascular Service: Comprehensive care for aneurysms, AVMs, fistulas, Moyamoya and many other conditions. View our Cerebrovascular Doctors.
- Deep Brain Stimulation Program: Treatment for Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, dystonia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. View our Deep Brain Stimulation Doctors.
- Epilepsy Program: Includes comprehensive medical management and deep brain stimulation. View our Epilepsy Doctors.
- Movement Disorders Program: Includes medical management and deep brain stimulation. View our Movement Disorders Doctors.
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology: Diagnosis and treatment, second opinions and care management. View our Multiple Sclerosis Doctors.
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Caring for patients with eye conditions that affect the nervous system. View our Neuro-ophthalmology Doctors.
- Neurosurgery: Treating a wide range of neurological conditions with advanced technology and techniques.
- Skull Base Center: Bringing together doctors and surgeons from several specialty areas to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Spine Center: Treating disorders of the spine as well as back pain with non-invasive methods as well as surgery.
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease: Includes strokes, TIAs, aneurysms, AVMs. View our Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease Doctors.
Pediatric treatment and services
Our pediatric team coordinates care with the wide range of experts in child health and family support services located right here at Children's Hospital. We believe this family-centered approach leads to less stress and better outcomes.
We treat patients for neurological conditions including Brain tumors, Epilepsy and Craniofacial anomalies. Click Here for a comprehensive list.