Vanderbilt Neurosurgery Resident Scholarship & Award Recipients
Since neurosurgery represents a lifelong endeavor of continual learning and self-improvement, we proudly recognize our residents for their achievements in research, education, leadership, and clinical excellence at national, state, and local levels.
Awards during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Jordan Magarik, M.D.
- Ahilan Sivaganesan, M.D.
- Seed Starter Grant, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Saniya Godila, M.D.
- Neurosurgery Publications Resident Fellowship, CNS
- Akshitkumar Mistry, M.D.
- Clinical Science Runner Up Research Award, SNS
- Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research Award
- SCRIPS Scholar Award
- David Voce, M.D.
- F32 Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award
- Patrick Kelly, M.D.
- T32 Surgical Oncology Training Grant
- Rebecca Reynolds, M.D.
- NIH Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Grant
- Aaron Yengo-Kahn, M.D.
- Top 3 Best Oral Presentation Tennessee Neurosurgical Society