Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nurse Residency Program is accredited with distinction as a Practice Transition Program by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation in Practice Transition Programs.
- This accreditation with distiction valadates our organizational commitment to support Nurse Residents as they
deliver safe, effective, quality patient care.
- ANCC also reconized the outstanding attributes of current and former VUMC Nurse Residents.
- This provides an opportunity for us to improve and standarize processes across VUMC.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Practice Transition Accreditation Program (PTAP)
- Our accreditation includes all areas where we currently send Nurse Residents
(Vanderbilt University Hospital, Vanderbilt Behavioral Health, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt).
- Please see our resources* to learn a little more about our program and your place within the VUMC Nurse Residency Program.