Resources listed are to assist the advanced practice provider in accessing current information and resources that support safe and appropriate prescriptive practices, especially of controlled substances.
|1.||Required information on Practitioner Profiles:
- APRNs and select "Practitioner Profiles"
- PAs and select "Practitioner Profiles"
|2.||Practioner Profile (both APRNs and PAs)
License Verification contains name, city/state, profession, license #, license status, expiration date w or w/o certification.
Click View Practitioner Profile to view supervising physicians, education, certifications, faculty appointments, disciplinary actions, awards and publications.
|3.||FOR APRNs ONLY:
Click to add and/or delete a supervising physician or practice site
Necessary to print document, make changes, and mail to Tennessee Board of Nursing (mailing address at top of form).
|4.||FOR APRNs and PAs
Click to make other significant changes to your Practitioner Profile
• State of TN Senate Bill No. 2253/PC880
• PC 396
• PC 430 (mandatory UDS for chronic, LT therapy)
-- July 2014 All prescribers who hold DEA and prescribed CS – 2 hours CE related to CS prescribing
• TCA 53-10-306
• TCA 53-10-310
• Chronic Pain Guidelines
• Chapter 0880-6 Rules and Regulations governing utilization and supervision
of services of Nurse Practitioner/Prescription Writer
• Chapter 0880-3 Rules and Regulations governing the practice of a Physician Assistant
• Authorization for Prescribing for Physician Assistants