If you are interested in a position, please visit hr.mc.vanderbilt.edu/careers/ and click on the link called 'External Applicants'. From that link you will see 'Continue to the job serach page for External Applicants'; On the 'Search Jobs' page enter a search word (ex. pharmacist, professional, technician) and scroll down to click on Search Jobs. The resulting list will have links for the applicant to click on.
Overview of benefits include:
- PTO (Paid Time Off) policy including 7 observed holidays
- Excellent healthcare insurance that begins the first day of employement (various options - see link for details) http://hr.vanderbilt.edu/benefits/index.htm
- ACPE accredited provider of continuing education
- Reimbursement of professional privilege tax and license fee
- Excellent 503B retirement plan - after 12 months of service, VUMC matches the first 5% contributed by the employee and vesting is immediate
- Long term disability plan
- Life Insurance
- Dependent college tuition reimbursement - HR policy
- Relocation assistance - discussed with hiring manager
- To view complete list of benefits, use the following link: http://hr.vanderbilt.edu/benefits/index.htm
- These benefits are combined with a competitive salary to make Vanderbilt an excellent practice site!