Assistant Professor of Surgery
- M.D., New York University, New York, NY, 2004-2008
- Bachelor of Science (B.S. - Economics), Magna Cum Laude, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 1998 2002
- Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet, Salutatorian, Nashville, TN, 1994 1998
- Breast Surgical Oncology, Fellowship, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2015-2016
- Administrative Chief Surgical Resident, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, 2014 2015
- Residency in General Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2008-2015
- Breast Cancer and Breast Diseases
- Health Disparities and Health Equity
- Examining health disparities and health inequities in order to achieve equitable solutions
- Applying economic concepts to study price setting and value in the health care market.
- Examining breast cancer outcomes across multiple variables
See Dr. Sweeting's Publications on PubMed
Dr. Sweeting's CV is available in Adobe PDF format.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Division of Surgical Oncology and Endocrine Surgery
597 Preston Research Building
2220 Pierce Ave.
Nashville, TN 37232