What area of Vanderbilt University Medical Center would you like to leave feedback?
My Health at Vanderbilt
Patient Experience and Care
Note: feedback is for non-emergency questions and suggestions regarding patient services and website functionality.
If you require immediate care, please call 911 or visit the Emergency Room.
We are upgrading our billing systems. Select the date you received service so we can correctly redirect you:
On or before November 1st, 2017
On November 2nd, 2017 or after
If you would like to speak with a customer service representative, you can reach them at (888) 274-7849 between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm cst.
M&I Program Forms:
1. Committee Membership Request Form (send to DGS)
2. Committee Change Form (send to DGS)
3. Prequal Meeting Report Form (send to DGS)
Graduate School Forms and Instructions:
4. PhD Committee Appointment Form (send to DGS)
5. Committee Change Form (send to DGS)
6. Qualifying Examination Scheduling Form (obtain DGS signature)
7. Defense Scheduling Form (obtain DGS signature)
8. Intent-to-Graduate Forms (obtain DGS signature)
A. December 2016
9. Qualifying Exam Results Form (in case your Chair doesn't have it)
10. Defense Results Form (in case your Chair doesn't have it)
Graduate Student Travel Instructions and Forms:
11. Graduate Student Travel Instructions
12. Graduate School Travel Grant Application (obtain DGS signature)
13. PMI Graduate Student Travel Request Form (obtain mentor signature)
14. Graduate Student Travel Expense Worksheet
Miscellaneous Other Forms and Documents:
15. Graduate School Course Audit Request Form (not applicable for M&I Required Courses)
16. Graduate School Guidelines for Dissertations (must read before writing the dissertation)
17. Instructions for using the Redcap electronic record system for your Qualifying Exam, Committee Meetings, and Defense evaluations